The Lives And Times Of A Quilter's Cats

Random thoughts of three or four cats and I about the importance of wearing slippers if you happen to share your home with a quiltmaker who drops pins, and other similar and related nonsense, from fabric to gardening and of course, about the cats who inspire all this madness. En inglés y en español.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

Thursday, June 29, 2006

When Was The Last Time?

"Through the blue smoky haze, all through the days
Trouble seems to melt away.............
My heart's on a roll, I'm easy in my soul
There's no hurry, no worry, things are goin' my way"
(Randy Travis, Honky Tonk Moon)

Can you remember the last time you slept as comfortably as Angelina was sleeping yesterday afternoon? :)

Te acuerdas de la última vez que pudiste dormir a pierna suelta como Angelina durmió ayer por la tarde? :)

3 Comments:

Blogger TiempoSoria said...

:-))))))
Se ve divertidisima....
Abrazos

9:24 AM  
Blogger la tieta Rosa said...

jajajajajaja
esta Angelina! tiene el sueño profundo, y eso que debe tener a sus hermanitos rondando por ahí!!!!
yo tengo ganas de cojer las vacaciones para hacer lo mismo que ella :-)

9:32 AM  
Blogger violetazul said...

mmmmm
no me acuerdo.. por mucho que me esfuerce.. hace tanto que no duermo así, que ni recuerdo cómo se siente!!
besos

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home