The Lives And Times Of A Quilter's Cats

Random thoughts of three or four cats and I about the importance of wearing slippers if you happen to share your home with a quiltmaker who drops pins, and other similar and related nonsense, from fabric to gardening and of course, about the cats who inspire all this madness. En inglés y en español.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer's Dog Days

Confederate Courtship blocks become, slowly but surely, a quilt top. A little less than half is sewn and, overall, I do like it. It's a huge quilt, blocks being 15 inches finished.

Los bloques del Confederate Courtship poco a poco se están convirtiendo en un top. He cosido un poco menos de la mitad, y de momento me gusta. Es gigantesco, los bloques miden 15 pulgadas.

We've been having an extremely hot week. I am not complaining. The plants are, though. I seem to spend hours watering in the morning, just to see everything looking wilted by 4 PM. They do cheer me up in the morning, though.

Estamos teniendo una semana de muchísimo calor, pero no me quejo. Las plantas sí que se quejan, y aunque las riego todas las mañanas, a las cuatro de la tarde da pena verlas. Pero por la mañana, recién regadas, me alegran la vista.



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

I LOVE your quilt! It is stunning. I can't wait to see it finished! Simply gorgeous.

9:39 AM  
Blogger TiempoSoria said...

De lujo!!!!!
Lo vas a presentar en septiembre?

12:51 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

cuanto mide el top completo? esta precioso...

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home